Article I: Name
The name of the organization is University of Toronto Mandarin Chinese Christian Fellowship or UTMCCF.
Article II: Purpose
- To deepen the spiritual lives of the mandarin speaking students through bible studies and activities based on biblical truth
- To direct them to the local church
Article III: Statement of Faith
- The unity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Scriptures, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- That redemption from guilt, penalty, and power of sin is possible only through the sacrificial death, as our Representative and Substitute, of Jesus Christ, who is the Incarnate Son of God.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy universal Church, which is the body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Here’s the link for full version MCCF Constitution (Amended on 08/05/2015)